|
| Image | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | |
![]() |
| Tay Rail Bridge, 2 miles and 73 yards long was opened to traffic in June 1887. The piers of the old bridge can also be seen. Thirteen of its eighty-four spans were blown down during the passage of a passenger train in a violent storm on 28th December 1879. Excursion to Wormit and District. 27th April 1968. | |
| Total images: 7 | Generated by JAlbum 7.1 & Chameleon | Help | |